How does this help open up Environmental Science?
- OneNote can help students to keep their notes organised and in one place.
- Fieldwork/laboratory/in-class exercises can be created and shared in OneNote. Sharing these in advance can help build student confidence.
- Educators can provide feedback via OneNote allowing for formative assessment opportunities.
- May be particularly good for visually impaired students as zooming function allows text to be larger. This is not possible with physical handouts.
Are there barriers to the learners?
- We need to check with an EDI expert how this interacts with, for example, screen readers.
- OneNote worksheets will need to be created with accessibility in mind.
- Only available with Office365.